A-Rod’s hug with Wade Boggs lingered a little too long. I fear they may be fucking behind Madonna’s back.
ONE MORE REASON WHY I’M CURRENTLY BETWEEN ASSIGNMENTS
- Exec: …so basically, in the next draft, we’d like you to focus on making it feel more like a Warner Bros. movie.
- Me: Ok.
- Exec: I mean, we love what you’ve done so far, but it doesn’t really feel like a Warner Bros. movie. You need to make it feel more like a Warner Bros. movie.
- Me: Great. So how do you suggest I go about it?
- Exec: Just make it more like a Warner Bros. movie, you know?
- Me: Right. But how so, exactly?
- Exec: Well, right now it just doesn’t feel like a Warner Bros. kind of movie. You need to make it feel more like the kind of movie we’d make here at Warner Bros.
- Me: But what does that entail? Are there specific criteria?
- Exec: Not really… it just needs to be more like a Warner Bros. movie, that’s all.
- Me: So something more along the lines of, say, POSEIDON? Or LADY IN THE WATER? Those are Warner Bros. movies — is that what you mean? Or were you thinking more like BEERFEST…?
- Exec: (glares silently)
What the Fuck Did I Do?
Can Full of Dead Hookers of Eastern European Extraction**
Ziggy and the Incredible Alcoholic Ducks
White Mike & The Rock-Slinging Honkies
Omar’s Eviscerated Boytoy**
[*I’ve only made it through the first two seasons and the first portion of the third on DVD. Yes, I am a horrible person for waiting until the series was finished before deciding to jump on the bandwagon. ]
[**Could be catchier.]